Subject İnformation
Author TVARK Replies 33
Share Views 1
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
I have a suggestion - lose the G+ sharing option, it's broken because Google+ closed in 2019.
One other issue... I keep getting logged out of the forum.
(31-07-2022, 09:50 PM)JAS84 Wrote: I have a suggestion - lose the G+ sharing option, it's broken because Google+ closed in 2019.

Thanks for the suggestion. The forum style is still a 'work in progress' and we will be tweaking things as we go.
(02-08-2022, 05:35 AM)Rob Francis Wrote: One other issue... I keep getting logged out of the forum.

Are you continuously getting logged out even though you've ticked the Remember Me option on the login box?
(02-08-2022, 08:01 AM)TVARK Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 05:35 AM)Rob Francis Wrote: One other issue... I keep getting logged out of the forum.

Are you continuously getting logged out even though you've ticked the Remember Me option on the login box?

The box is ticked when I login.
(02-08-2022, 12:13 PM)Rob Francis Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 08:01 AM)TVARK Wrote:

The box is ticked when I login.

Thanks Rob. We'll investigate this.
Greetings to everyone! Happy to see TV ark back again partially
Greetings from Spain
Hello world,

I do like the retro design. I don't recall if I ever used the old TV ark forum but I love old idents and stuff so it's great to be a member of this new one.
Hello there.

This ancient, varifocaled, old codger is having a heck of a job reading the rather large quantities of pale grey on white text.

Is there a 'dark theme' button somewhere, which I'm missing, or if not, is there any chance of changing the pale grey font colour to something darker?

Thanks in advance.
MyTVArk and Newswire should be on the main site when it comes back online.