Subject İnformation
Author RandomMe Replies 4
Share Views 1
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test cards in the wild
This thread is dedicated to when live (world) feeds go wrong and test cards (sometimes unusual) appear for like a few seconds.

I'm sure some of you who watched as many matches as the World Cup possible saw ITV 1 glitching up in Saudi Arabia's second appearance, but on November 23, the world feed of Germany vs. Japan was visited by a somewhat interesting testcard with a snowman, I suspect it was made by the Japanese?
[Image: 20221123_144930.jpg]
SPORT.TV 1 Portugal
Must be from japanese feed or something, this is the kind of test card they still uses there at closing down times.
Greetings from Spain
Here's a test card I made:[Image: Testcard.png]This was made with https://agameaweek.com/JNKsg/testcard.html
African Cup of Nations

Senegal vs. Gambia

Don't have a picture but the world feed crashed several times and one time showed a test pattern (just plain color bars) 63 minutes in for a few seconds. Happened today, also the music in the stadium at the start of the match wasn't healthy, cutting to static, this was noticeable towards the end of both anthems.

(Channel: SPORT.TV 1 Portugal)
(15-01-2024, 10:26 PM)RandomMe Wrote: African Cup of Nations

Senegal vs. Gambia

Don't have a picture but the world feed crashed several times and one time showed a test pattern (just plain color bars) 63 minutes in for a few seconds. Happened today, also the music in the stadium at the start of the match wasn't healthy, cutting to static, this was noticeable towards the end of both anthems.

(Channel: SPORT.TV 1 Portugal)

Well, if you said so.

Anyways, I found a Paramount UK testcard someone sent at Lost Media Archive. I think it was used for the UK version during 1997 or 1998.
The testcard was pretty hilarious and it was called Chicken Tonite.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)